We can now confirm Nara’s Autumn training schedule and urge you to book on a course nearest to you as soon as possible.
As the leading training provider for fixed charge receivers, Nara prides itself on offering relevant and high quality expertise at these one-day events, so that members working in residential or commercial property can further their professional development. All our training days contribute five formal hours towards CPD.
The format of the day allows for plenty of networking – at registration, lunch and during two breaks. We always keep to schedule so there’ll be a prompt 4pm finish. And you’ll be well fed and watered because we provide lunch plus refreshments throughout the day.
Each year at least six topics are covered and the day ends with a Q&A expert panel. This November we will cover the following topics:
- Residential multi-storeys and external cladding –
Paul Winstone, building surveyor at construction consultancy, Watts & Co
- Contaminated land –
Katherine Evans, head of planning and environmental teams, TLT LLP
- Lessees in Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs)
– Kevin Ley, head of corporate creditor services Smith & Williamson LLP
- Defective premises –
Cecily Crampin, Barrister Falcon Chambers and Doug Robertson, Partner Irwin Mitchel
- Bad Tenants –
Paul Shamplina, co-founder Landlord Action, appearances on TV Channel 5’s Bad Tenants, Rogue Landlords
- Upholding lender standards –
David Pickering, chief executive Lending Standards Board
Training Days Overview
- 9.30am registration, close 4pm.
- Refreshments and lunch provided
Wed 7th November 2018
- Holiday Inn, Clifton Village, Brighouse, W Yorks, HD6 4HW
Wed 21st November 2018
- Haberdashers’ Hall, 18 West Smithfield, London EC1A 9HQ West Smithfield, London EC1A 9HQ
Download your Booking Form Here