We can now confirm Nara’s Autumn training schedule and urge you to book on a course nearest to you as soon as possible.
As the leading training provider for fixed charge receivers, Nara prides itself on offering relevant and high quality expertise at these one-day events, so that members working in residential or commercial property can further their professional development. All our training days contribute five formal hours towards CPD.
The format of the day allows for plenty of networking – at registration, lunch and during two breaks. We always keep to schedule so there’ll be a prompt 4pm finish. And you’ll be well fed and watered because we provide lunch plus refreshments throughout the day.
This year our expert speakers will cover:
- Litigation – best to avoid but how to navigate if you can’t @Clyde&Co
- Menon and Menon case – can the receiver sue the borrower? @FalconChambers
- Loan structures – what the banks offer and why @LeonardCurtis
- Part-built developments – the risks and solutions @AvisonYoung
- Insurance and warranties for part-builds – the what and which for part-builds @BuildingandLandGuaranteesLtd
- Agricultural Loans – potential impact of Brexit @TLTLLP
- Case study @IrwinMitchell
- Question and Answer panel
Training Days Overview
- 9.30am registration, close 4pm.
- Refreshments and lunch provided
Wed 6th November 2019
- Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4BZ
Wed 20th November 2019
- Haberdashers’ Hall, 18 West Smithfield, London EC1A 9HQ West Smithfield, London EC1A 9HQ
Download your Booking Form Here